Dairy-RP insurance is only available through an authorized crop insurance agent like Atten Babler Insurance Services. We can help you can fill out an application at any time. However, insurance does not attach until you buy a quarterly coverage endorsement. You may buy multiple quarterly coverage endorsements with one application. Your insurance coverage starts the first day of the quarter for which the quarterly coverage endorsement was purchased.